Saturday, January 23

Updates

hmm ...is friday's night
oooops , should be Saturday's early morning ...


a week has ended ...going to start another week ~
hmm ....
time passes so fast as we couldn't control =.=
so many task to be done ...but we have no enough time


started my studies in Sunway about 3 weeks ...
hmm ..get along well with my friends there ~
they are so funny and nice ~
wish to get closer with them >.<
one of our friend decided to leave us ~
"hang ee ...dun leave us lar ~ "
but we will not force you , as you happy with your decision ^^


i need to improve my english !!!!!
started to feel stress ....as everyone can speak english fluently !
but not me !!!!!!
how could i improve my english ???
haiz ~~~~


try hard to speak in english ..but still not that fluent =.=
and don't know how to communicate in english ><
haiz ~~~~~


day by day ...but there is no improvement on myself !


wish i can move a big step forward !

No comments:

Post a Comment