Monday, January 11

the story between us ....

chat with venice yesterday
and found out something important to me


er...about what?
if you are concern about me , u should know what issue i'm talking ..


okay ..it was a nice chatting with her .
she answered some questions that wondered me quite a time ..
and i'm satisfied with her answer ...
that comforted me much ^^
thanks , pal .


that problems u told me ...i knew it now ...
before that , i didn't think that is my problem ...
because to me , it was just a small matter and couldn't cause a big deal ...
but maybe i'm wrong ...


but i believed that , there are some more behind the story ...
it couldn't be so simple ....
*maybe i'm too complicated *
but ...that's my feeling ...
i apologize for that ~
sorry , my friends.


when i knew about that ...
i was shocked , but don't worry
i'm not that hurt ~
maybe before that , i hurt too much ...
and I'm just used to that ?
haha ~
don't worry about me ...






To whom i concern , but she is now not here ~


sorry for what i have done to you ...
why don't you tell me straightly about your feelings?
i want to be that close to you ...but you actually ran away from me
i tried to bridge the gap between us , but i failed ....
i hope u will know my feelings by now...
and i wish to get back our sweet memory during school days


i know you would never read this post ....
erm ...maybe u will never know my feelings ...
but i believe that ....someone will tell u about this
i trust our friends , i trust you ~


why i'm so mind about our friendship ,is just the same things you did to me
if we don't mind each other , we could just left that aside , and let it untreat
but we did the opposite ....
we did something that hurt each other ...and when that really happened ..
we were sad about that ~
i don't have enough courage to face u
but now , i knew , i have to move ...
if not ...we will just end like this
which i don't want this to happen ....


my dear friends ,
i don't know what can i do right now ...
can u guide me?
i need your hands , i need your shoulders
i need you ~ i need all of you ~
thanks and sorry for everythings ~

No comments:

Post a Comment