Wednesday, January 27

The Mines --- Sunday

back to sunday
what happened on Sunday????
hmm ...outing with friends ^^
to mines ~


hmm ...early in the morning ..
i should wake up by 930 , but ..i'm sleepy pig ..
and i woke at 10 ....and guess ?
i was late ~
sorry guys , made you all waiting at the ktm station under hot sun!
haha~
because they were waiting me to pick them up ^^


a msg from kian ann " we are waiting 4 u ...waiting 4 u ~" =.=
as that time , i already reached there ><
okay , skip that ~


hmm ...drove to mines ...nothing interesting happened during the journey
just comment on my speed =p
okay , **skip that**


reached Mines , met huey yuin them ...
they looked a bit shock with my dressing ...with my spec =.=
haha ~
have our lunch in Old Town
kian ann belanja me !
haha ~
i had a free lunch ^^
then we sat there ..chat about many things ....
and cole's "92" haha ^^


then we went into the cinema , watch Woohoo
is quite nice n funny !!!!!
hmm ...
M'sia style ! M'sia language !
not bad lar ...
i like the Myfm DJ and some astro DJ =p


but the cinema ..is cold lol =.=


after that ...they went into watch another movie ..AVATAR...
I watched it before ..so I did not join that group ..
shop around Mines and did not buy anythings
hmm .....no mood on shopping actually .... just glazed through the shirts ...


met shin ju ! he was alone !
so ...chat with him and know more about him
seldom met him ..and he is now studying in setapak !
so far ...><


and they taught me how to refill petrol !
haha ~
because my car lack of petrol !!!!!!
left a lil...not enough for me to back to Kajang =.=


at about 5 smtg , I back with choon nam
and ...they still stay there...


a movie-shopping day with friends ~



WE can meet actually once a week =p

2 comments:

  1. U geng...
    Dun mention about the 92 anymore!
    It's a talk for whole week alr.
    >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ~ okay then ...i can talk about 91 or 93 ...they will understand XD

    ReplyDelete