Monday, January 25

First love ( english version )

Once in awhile you are in my mind
i think about the days we had
and I , dream that this would all come back to me
If only you knew every moment in time
Nothing goes on in my heart
Just like your memories
How I want here to be with you , once more


You will always gonna be the one
and you should know how I wish I could never let you go
Come in to my life again
please don't say no
you will always gonna be the one in my life
So true , I believe i can never find somebody like you
my first love


Once in awhile
you are in my dreams
I can feel the warmth of your embrace
and I pray that it will all come back to me
If only you knew every moment in time
nothing goes on in my heart
just like your memories
and how I want here to be with you , once more


You will always be inside my heart
and you should know how i could have never let you go
come into my life again
please don't say no
now and forever you are still the one in my heart
so true , i believe i could never find


someone like you.......




i like this song so much , the lyrics is so ....meaningful !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment