Sunday, January 10

1st day in Sunway

hmmm.....
1st day of my college life in Sunway !


woke up at 9.30 am ....
started to prepare myself ...washed up , had my breakfast , picked up my bag ......
okay ~
i began my journey to pick up lb ~
haha ~
before that , i drove to Tadika Inti to help him took is "rice" =.=
*skip*


reached his house , and i started my 1st driving to Sunway alone without my dad guidance !
*** clapsssss*** hahaha ~
i took LDP highway straight to Bandar Sunway
hmm....
the traffic was not too bad as it already not the peak hours ^^
so is quite a smooth journey
i managed to maintain my car speed at about 80-90 km/hr
and it took about 40 minutes to reach there ~
found a car parking and ...parked my car


walked to our classroom .....
i don't know the way ...just followed lb **maybe he knows**
haha ~
meet Carmen ...she was lost too !!!!
haha ~
actually we were using the new block !
muahahahha ~
new block again ~
the classroom is new and everything looks fresh !


waited about 15 minutes in class
then we started our 1st lesson ...
hmm ....
our class was so quiet !!!!!
we can actually hear each other breathing !!!!!
argh !!!!
erm ......the 1st lesson made me blur almost 3 hours =.=
haha ~
finally i managed cope with the lesson and i tried my best to understand what lecturer teaching...
after the 3 hours lesson ...we had a break
we had our lunch in cafeteria ...
after that ...we continued the next lesson


hmm...
is english lesson
and is quite fun actually
we were given a task ---decision making
is a group work
and after some discussion we have to do a presentation on out decision
during this class all of us get well together and is quite interesting
arguments and laughter filled the lesson fully ~
and we got to know each other more
everyone is nice and friendly
and they are a good talker !

our lesson ended at 6.15 pm
paid my car ticket and started my journey back to Kajang
hmm ......
a heavy traffic after the toll !!!!!!
trapped there alomst 20 minutes !!!!
erm .. after the toll , all the way back was smooth ...but is quite pack
speed maintained at 60 km/hr


finally we reached Kajang
dropped lb and i drove back my house
reached my house at 7.30 pm ....

No comments:

Post a Comment