Sunday, January 31

but not YOU ...

i thought i can always be happy and no negative thinking ....
but ...i couldn't make it ...
feel terrible now !
what happen !!!!!


I remembered something unhappy ...that happened on me ><
feel hurt ...sad .....
the feelings back to me !
i'm lost again ...
get me out of that !
why ????
why ???????


the feeling should be away from me since i had my new life !
but why ??!?!??!?!
It's still there !!!!!
annoying me ><
i couldn't enjoy my life
i have to force myself stop thinking of that ...but i cant !


P L E A S E !!!!!!


i'm 100% negative now ><
i don't want to be negative !
i shall not be like this !
i should smile ! as nice as i could !
i should start my new life ....
i should .....i should forget something that hurt me !!!!!!


i need someone ...someone which can lead me to a better way .....
but not YOU .....


sorry ...sorry to what i posted here ....

2 comments:

  1. 你有什么事也可来找我们谈谈,别忘了还有我们,加油

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't copy and paste lar ....u should understand me well ~

    ReplyDelete