Monday, January 18

back to Yu Hua

today i went back to Yu Hua ( my lovely school )


after sending my mum to school , i drop by yu hua
to get my sijil ....so ..i was searching for the particular teacher to get my sijil =.=
staircase everywhere !!!!!!
i was actually exercising while walking up and down around yu hua ~
miss the staircase there so so so so so much ! ><


and finally ...i met Hashim and he asked me to wait for him untill 1.30 pm
and i checked the time , pointed at 12.30
so i decided to come back at 1.30 pm
and meanwhile i bought a lunch for my daddy ~
hehe ~
okay...then i text someone ~ asking him something ^^


then ....i waited at yu hua .......
so bored ......and i walked everywhere and read so notice on the notice board


met pn chiang ...and chat with her some time
she asked me about my spm ><
which ...reminded me my spm ...argh !
then she also asked about my college life ^^


after that i met pn nor aini also !
haha~
she is still the same ...so cute ><
she also asked me about my spm ><
everyone asking the same question =.=


after that ...i also met my juniors !
they are now in form 4s ...
"how was form 4s life?"
haha ~
they have their classes untill 2.20 pm ..
chat with them ..and i'm invited to the pesta angpau ^^
yeah ~ looking forward for it ^^


waited alomost 45 minutes there ....
and finally i saw Hashim walking out from the hall .....
then i followed him up the bilik koko ( 4th floor )
then i took my sijil ...and he also asked about me ><


i called my bro ...asking whether he want a lunch ...
and i backed home ^^


yu hua is still the same "big big big" school ...
which i miss it so much ><
recall the school days i had last time
my friends , my teachers , my society , my uniforms , the lab , the library .......


i promised that ..i will always back to yu hua ~
to visit u guys ^^
do miss all of u ~
(my dear dear junior)





p/s
met chua ah theng also ...
he is still the same ...talking nonsense =.=
haha ~

No comments:

Post a Comment