Saturday, January 23

A night ghost here =p

Do you think i'm weird ????
haha ~
because i like to stay up late at night ^^
yay~ hehe ~
weird right ?
as everyone is sleeping on their lovely bed ...
but i'm in front of computer ...blogging ^^


although if i'm not blogging ...
i'll not sleep early also ...
hmm ...don't ask me for reasons
because i also don't know the reason why ><
maybe i enjoy the night time so much ????
or i like to be alone ?

the silence ,
the calmness in the midnight...
the sweet night time i had ...left me an unforgettable memory for myself
but is already over ...
all had left in only our memories ~ ^^


someone always asks me to sleep early ...
hehe ^^
i couldn't sleep early , dear ....
cause i had used to be a "night ghost"
hehe ~
i can stand till 4 or 5 am everyday !
is coool right ?
haha ~

maybe ...
maybe i will not change my habit ...as it is already my lifestyle ...
should find someone that have the same lifestyle with me as my another half =p
so that i can share everything with that person ...
or i will not feel bored the whole night XD


something that already passed we shouldn't keep it too long ..
as it will hurt everyone that involve in it
just let it be ...and the time will give us a perfect answer ..
which all of satisfied with that
don't worry much about the future ...
move any ways that appears in front of us
enjoy our life !
that's the routine !
everyone has to go through it ^^


good luck everyone ^^

1 comment:

  1. u will know that's not cool at all when u realize it's affected ur lovely health...

    please do sleep early...last time i was like tat...now i realize,i lost my health.and I WILL NEVER GET BACK...

    健康失去了,就是失去了,是无法挽留的~

    ReplyDelete