Sunday, January 31

anti - emo

suddenly feel emo ...
don't know what to blog ><
aihz ....


please ! emo get away from me !!!!!!


planning to blog ..but suddenly get emo !
what happen to me ????
something wrong with me ????O.o


hmm ....
okay ..i try my best to control my "emo"


January going to end , and February is coming !
hmm ...
i'm having progress test on monday ...lolz
i haven't start revising my MI
have to start later ...*midnight*


## there is no time for levity ##


back to MI ....
hmm ...5 chapters to go ...and the passing rate is 70% !
how shock !
can i pass the test?
=(


just found out that many of my classmate own a blog !
haha ~
so i can visit to their blog and know how's their life XD


hmm ...
suddenly feel myself so weak in everything ...
i have to improve , but i don't know how to improve myself !
is hard ...for me to make a big step forward !
please ! help me !!!! aargh !!!!


feel tire ...
stress ...


haiz ...but i knew i have to accept these !
is something that compulsory to me ><
aihz ......


friends ....friends ..where are you...
i need you to aid me !
thanks ~


No comments:

Post a Comment