Tuesday, December 1

accounts ....what to do ?

accounts ....what to do ?
the paper is so tough !
i can't even solve or balanced in the correct amounts !
what happen to my accounts !!!!!!

hands are shaking during the last 30 minutes
i can't insert the string into the little hole to tie the papers up
my hand are shaking , and the heart beats so fast
doubled the normal rate !

what to do ?
hand in papers full with correction tape and those messy calculation !

tears feel like coming down
sadness and disappointed filled me up
i cannot accept my performance during spm
i might do better !!!!!!!!

and now
I'm mentally exhausted and tired
brain power is used up during exam ><

i do not have enough sleeping hours these feel days ! =p
crawl to my lovely bed at 2 or 3 am in the midnight everyday
and sometimes even 4 or 5am !!!!
but of course need coffee to aid me ....
panda jia ping is here !!!!!! @.@
hehe !!!!

okay , is time for me to have a nice sweet nap ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment