Friday, December 31

Numberssssss ‎♥ 3

the continuation of numberrsssssss




This is from samson : ♥


my turn to reply uh?!

lets go have movie again 1 day!!!

still rmb that nearly hit divider on the way to movie!


nice ppl btw~
love to social!!! :P




This is from Sam :



i tot need to share the thing only i need to reply. now u send to me liao==x
sei lor sei lor.

first impression? super blur de small girl lai de. now grow big big le lor.
but quite smart.


all the best in your studies, and dont forget about me xD






This is from Kang Thai : ♥



in my mind, you are a GOOD GOOD GOOD person.

1stly, sorry tat im always made u angry :)

i like... when we r playing badminton
( both us like it, i think so)


when we r joking around,

and laughing like... kangqi?


Anyway,

happy new year 2011 :')

++Last year i absent for ur birthday right,


sorry ya,


i promised this year i will be present!




This is from Zhi Lin : ♥


Okay.. hmm..


Though only had a few chats,
is a fine advisor (and a teaser at the same time).


The funny part is "you, play badminton? makes me wanna laugh!" :P



Should sleep earlier.. :)


Outgoing, spontaneous, kind, crazy, friendly, funny.

Have vast knowledge and good understanding.



One of the few who'd say I'm nice to chat with
(truth or lie, only you know)


And for the record,
I'm not cute,
and I don't act cute!



This is from You Xian :



Erm, you ma, try to relax..
Don study too hard..

Ahem..

I miss the time when we went to kas together..

I think two or three years at there tuition together..
We're KASTURIAN..


Next time go visit cikgu chia..Hehe




This is from Wai Hon : ♥


You are a good but not best de sister,


haha


be with u, chat with u, got a very strong de SISTER feel.

learn alot of principle of life from u

a hardwork person
a friendly person
helpful


and
don EMO~~ anymore!


This is a MUST-change attitude






This is from Zhi Qian :



when i saw ur bday date,

i was like ,


omg,

u r so BIG XD~


haha,



i know u since standard...3?

tuition if not wrongXD

haha~~

then we same clas for standard 5 and 6~


haha,hmm~


u r a mature gal~

always gving me advises when i m emo last time~

although i m stuborn enuf to ignore,but i do apreciate ur help =)




happy new year my bestie!

gud luck ya for ur future =)

No comments:

Post a Comment