Friday, December 31

Numberssssss ‎♥ 2

the continuation of numberrsssss





This is from Huey Yuin : ♥


* this is the 1st post =p *


You are super sweet, stunning and NICE.
( I can type a whole lot more and it wont fit this space)


The most amazing thing about you is that you can always find time for others,
and there to help =)


You are always there in my life.
( Shopping, eating , playing KING , embarrassing moments, sad, happy)


-to be continued-





* post no. 2 *


* it didn't fit the space for real !*

I can still remember the day we went to MV and you said about your brother.
And he appeared !SUPER SUPER jing ya that time.



I'm so glad that you're there a huge chunk of my life.
I'll never forget ( pffftt , forget only ? )



NAH, I'll never leave you alone .
cuz we're friends.
very very very good friends.





SUPER Good.
I mean bestie.


-tbc again-






* the 3rd one *

oh well, you know what i mean. =D




love you mucccch pretty lady.





This is from Cole , li xin : ♥

你说我该写什么好叻,

老友~我的友谊年龄最老的朋友。

老实说,我一直记得我们玩黏土,把绿叶当采来玩家家酒。

小四那年,我们第一次同班,可是我在那不久前才懂你的真名,

这事一直以来都让我很想去撞墙。

特别是跟着你叫你舅舅叫“pek ley”叫了那么多年,


我真的难以启齿……


啊~~~


但算了,谁叫我当初年幼无知。


朋友,感谢你啊,那么多年了,还是我的好朋友~

我们是很多话都没和彼此说,

但还是很挺对方的老友,

但但这点我就得感恩了

以后还做同行,挣饭碗哦~

呵呵~








This is from Sze ern : ♥



WOW~~ another gal wif long stories ;)

I noe u since primary sch, and tat time u're still keeping long hair~

My 1st impression of u is :"So lenglui~~ QI zhi mei nv~!! =p"


And you are very smart too! OMG kisiao la u XD
God is unfair =p




Still, i dun talk to you much since we belong in diff gang~
But i thk our stories jz started in secondary sch, thx to st, john ;)


-to be continued-




We have a lot of memories together in St. John!!

Remember the thing we did for comquad team?
AGM?
Pesta Angpau?

Pesta Tanglung?

Camp?


We jz been thru too much and can't finish it here....



Yet u're always so tough and been there for all of ur..

Caring gal :)


N ur hair short jor =p




Jz wan to let u noe tat,
u'll always b part of my precious memory!



And our story din't end here gal~~

Date me out! :D




This is from kang zi ♥ :



u ah...really hv to thanks x 1000!!


thanks for always fetching me...
sorry tat i always ma fan u aso...



u are a nice gal,
nice fren to make with!!
like the time crazy with u aso...



n i remember well!!
finish all the steamboat foods!!!


OMGOsssssh!!!!


my stomach almost burst la!

lolxxxx.....



nx year internship dy right?+ oil!!

all the best in ur work!




This is from Xin Jie :♥


erm...you r a pretty,kind and helpful gal^^


im so miss the camp which same group with you....


you're help me so much^^

thanks....





This is from Mei Yee : ♥



你啊你,


是个很乐意帮助别人的女生。


还记得以前我不会做数学,


你就在我身旁一遍又一遍的解释给我听,



完全没有展现出任何的不耐烦。


谢谢你...^^




很想念我们一起补习,


上学等等所发生的趣事,


真想时光可以倒流啊~


得空就出来见个面吧...xD


但愿现在和以后的你能活得快乐,健康。


All the best =)






p/s
this is part of it only , from my high school friends
I din manage to copy all , maybe will do it later or sooner . =)





No comments:

Post a Comment