Friday, December 31

Updates



Wednesday 29/12/2010


woke up early in the morning ! really EARLY , 6.30 am !
send mum to school and i went to temple , to settle some stuff !

gooosh !
i waited for 2 hours at temple , and finally I've done my job ! =D


went to fetch mum back home at 1 pm
and went for a hair cut , nooope , it should be hair trim !


=)))

i have the same hair style though , no change !
i want my hair grow faster !!!! >=/





Thursday 30/12/2010



hmm ......woke up quite early too , to go for facial ! =D
this time was serious shittt !!!!

very painfullll ,

aww...PAIN !
and my face get hurt !
red dots everywhere =(((


lesson learnt , have to go for facial regularly LOL



after that , on my way home , drop by J cheras selatan to buy some formal outfits !
managed to get some and a pair of heels .

hmm ......dun misunderstand , my heels here are only 1 inch !


HAHAHAHAHA ~



* don't plan to wear HIGH HIGH heels to torture me legs though ! =D *





No comments:

Post a Comment