Saturday, January 1

New Year countdown 2011

Friday 31 dec 2010


wowwwww ! it's new year eve !


mr weng yin asked me to join a gathering @look out point , with his gang !
LOL
after few rounds of persuading , I'm going with him =)))




mun hong picked me up at 7 pm .
*sorry , i gave him the wrong address ! LOL *


and guess what ,I'm the only girl there !!!!!
GRRRRrrrrr >=/



let me list all the ppl that attended this "gathering" :
kah hang , samson , zhi lin , john , kar wei , weng yin , mun hong , and me!



we chatted from 9 till 12 !
of course we played truth or dare !
and and and I know a lotsss of secrets now !
muahahahahahha! =D


the scenery at look out point is really very nice !
you have a whole view of KL !
and we can watch fireworks from everywhere in KL !
AWESOME !



we waited until 12.45 am and we decided to go home =)
but , guess wat !
the traffic was super terrible !
and i reached home at 2 am !
LOL





p/s
thanks chris for being my driver tonight ! =D
and yea ...you should visit my mum before you go to the States !






HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 !!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment