Wednesday, December 1

Assurance ♥

TADA ~ hello , night peeps !



hmm ...according to the last post , it was about mock exam on assurance
let's continue on assurance......



mock exam went quite well , as i broke the 70-level , and get 72 ! LOL
before this I only retaining my marks at 68 =.=. sobs !
so *hint hint* i have to work harder !!!! ^^



and and and ....


in a blink of eyes


assurance classes have came to an end =/
today was the last assurance class to us , and we had a longest assurance class !
9 hours of classes , we are 90% dead afterall ! =/



seriously , I'm not extrapolating it *TRUST me*




but I believe that our beloved lecturer , Mr Ong has done his best job ever for pushing us to the limit ! haha !


and and and ...


I'll never forget that he's the best lecturer in CFAB that is good in giving us long break ! =DDD
*oh ya , and he's the one who call me "winnie" instead of "jia ping" =)))




"overload of information leads to mindless listening"
there proved this statement , we ... or I am listening mindlessly and sometimes mindfully on the questions he discussed at the last 30 minutes of the class ....
soooowiiiiiiieeeee .....=/


today we had our lunch at pyramid popoyes with all my classmates !
as this will be our last class in the year ...


awww ....sad =((


Sxuan introduced tutti frutti to me , and she said she wanted to tapau for me y'day night !
LOL !
hmm ........ tutti frutti forzen yogurt [ thanks to airil ] --- the billionaire ! =D




everything was perfect today , except the freezer !!! ='/
and i end up having FLU

No comments:

Post a Comment