Monday, December 27

Christmas 2010



Christmas Eve 24 dec 2010


It's Christmas Eve !
and I was stuck at homeee !!!!!



NOOOOOOO !!!!!


cannot be !!!


but , it happened !!! =/



I wanted to go for countdown !
but how sad , all my friends weren't in town !
GRRRrrr !




I waited till 11.30 pm and weng han said Jack's coming to Kajang !!!!


Yaaaayyyy !!!!!


and I offered them to come to my house and we can TALK =D



The time they reached my house was after the countdown .


so we decided to stay at my house a little while and then go to beach cafe to have some drinks .


hmm .....wasn't that much ppl at Beach at 1 am .
wh ordered some food and after that they came to my house again !



LOL



they tried to play my fb account ! LOL



but this time we talked a lot
is about me =D



*shh* have to ask them to keep the secret because i din tell anyone b4 that




but that's the issue that bothering me right now =/



anyway , thanks for being there for me =)))


and they went home at about 3.45am!




The next day , Christmas 25 dec 2010



I went to @vidiana's house for a lil Xmas open house =D



met some friends there
@wh @jack @aiman @diniy @mero @kuan yee @zheng jun @siew ching



and I realized , actually aiman and diniy were jokers ! LOL


thanks guys , I had a memorable Xmas this year ! =D



No comments:

Post a Comment