Monday, December 20

Day out with Yuin ♥


Friday 17 dec @ Midvalley




went to shopping with darling huey yuin !!!!
muahahahahhaa ~
I've been missing her for ..dunno how many months!!! =/
and finally we met each other !!! =))



we had our lunch at YuZu@Gardens with her parents
thank you auntie and uncle treating me a lunch !
: )



then then then ~



shoooOoooOping tiMe !!!!



but we didn't buy lotsa stuff
shopped and walked around MV



I found one white formal heels , but there's no more size available !
GRRRrrrrr ~




argh~ we forgot to buy the cotton on shoes !!
(we have to get it back , kayyss ) =p




we did some chattings that day , but it ain't enough duh ~~~





I want a whole day to talk taLK TALK with her !!!! =(((






she's the one I trust the most in my life !!!!






best friend ever !!!!







♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥







No comments:

Post a Comment