Friday, December 24

I'm the lucky gal =p

Wednesday 22/11/2010


The result day !


today was a really really super super happy day !!!!
^^V weeeee ~~~~


why ?????


because of Adery Oh !!!!!!




hmm ......I was asked to accompany him to get his result with him at his school , Chong Hua Independent School at Jln Ipoh !


wooooohoooo ~


1st time accompanying friend to get his result
the feeling was super nervous at 1st !




adery looked so calm all the way to his school .
then then ....he started a bit nervous when he reached his school and saw his friends




but the result ain't out yet , so he brought me to subway for breakfast
eat eat eat ....getting nervous + excited !




backed to his school , and he toured me around his school ! =)
Chong Hua is really a very very old school , 90 years+ old !



and guess wat !?!?!!


I saw xiao ting !!!!



she's my primary school's classmate !!!
wow ! guess it has has been 7 years din meet her dy !



tick tock ~~~ tick tock ~~~





we waited for 30 minutes+ and the result's out !!!!




we're super nervous !!!!!!



and and and ......



I waited him to get his result at a corner .....



tick tock~~~




tick tock~~~~




tick tock ~~~~~~





I glanced around and saw him talking+smiling with a teacher !
guess it's a good news....




yaaaayyy !
finally he's walking towards my direction with huge smile !!!!




" I got xAs !!!!!! " he said !!!!!





wow !!!!

that's a legend !!!!!





we're schoooooooooo HAPPY for that !! =D




and then he walked around to get some infos about his further studies =)




Adery , again i said here , " CONGRATULATIONS to you !!!! =D "

" I'm your lucky gal riiiigght ???? =p "



then we went to leisure mall to meet up with james aka kah hang !
hmm .....had some simple talks and they sent me home =)))







St John Division Camp 2010



hmm .....met up with the gals and had dinner @jusco before we left to Sg Congkak !

yy's civic is super coooool !!!!

I like her car very very very much !!!!



*okay , I'll skip the lost part =p*



and then , we reached the campsite .


I was worried for the ajks after I saw their "sobs" faces
but at least they've do their best .

No one is going to blame them on whatever it is =)


cheer up , everything's over now .


you guys had made your own history ! =D






No comments:

Post a Comment