Monday, December 13

CFAB-ians #1 ---- My bestie ♥


since I'm so free now , let's blog on my classmates ???
hmm ~~~ who shall I start with ???



tada ! of course my bestie !



♥ ♥ ♥ Carmen Low ♥ ♥ ♥







to be specific , her full name is Low Carmen! LOL
if I'm not mistaken , i've blog about her last time , during her birthday ! =)))
nvm , here's your second post , carmen ♥



she's really a good friend
caring , loving , trust-able , friendly .....and PATIENT !!!
being her friend is really my biggest luck in CFAB!



we knew each other when we're form 3 ( during kasturi tuition )
but we didn't talk to each other until we met during CFAB course .
my 1st impression of her was " she's a tall-tall-TALL , and pretty girl ! "
and Mr. Ah Lung asked me to get her number for him ! LOL



we did a lots of talking , especially sharing our secrets !
*danny , you're jealous about this right ? *


carmen is a good listener , as she will listen quietly , and patiently when you're talking .
I love her !!!!


youknowwhat , she knows how to bake tarts!!!!
thet's awesome !!!!!
( next time have to bake for me , kayys ??? )


It had been one year I'm in CFAB !
and carmen was sitting beside me for the whole year !
omg ~ i'm starting to miss her cute face , with bangs , and curly/wavy hair !



I'll be seeing you on Jan 3rd 2011 !
aww.....that's like a century !!!!


♥ ♥ ♥ *huggies* ♥ ♥ ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment