Monday, December 13

Holidays


holidays was killing me !!!! =(


I'm bored !!!!
I miss my friends !!!!


hmm .....went to melacca for 1 day trip with daddy and mummy !
nothing much to elaborate on
eerrm ....there are a lots of tourists
melacca is really a world heritage city !
was thinking whether to go to melacca with classmates?
( we should plan a trip to Eunice & Eugene house )



I want an interesting holiday before i go for my interns !
=/



oh wells , I'm going to a meteor thingy tomorrow night !
with some of my high school friends .
It will be a gathering rather than a watching-meteor day =p



ICAEW Christmas party on Wednesday !
wonder what is it!
It will be my 1st time attending this kind of party !
gonna be party-like , party-like !



and yeah ~ finally I'm going to meet my classmates after 1 ,2 ,3 .......days of holiday !
I miss them like hell !




but but but
carmen
jie yi
shih xuan
eugene & eunice , etc...


are not going =/
sobs ! =(


ICAEW Christmas Masquerade Party





* hmm ...what to wear that night *



No comments:

Post a Comment