Friday, September 24

Review

I've kept my promise to keep the post for 1 week !
yup ! I did it ! =)

now ~ it's time to review :-
(actually I've forgot what I did last week =.='/ )


==Ernst & Young==

the interview went quite well , and actually I'm not so prepared for it
Lucikily i still get the job !
so probably I will be working form Jan 3rd . yayy !



==Law Final E-exam ==

so , how's my law ?
haha ~ struggling study and study for few days
I passed it =D
so yea , no need to retake ! haha !
this is the only paper in my life time , I feel the stressful-ness !
I've never been so stressful when I'm waiting for the result and also before I entered the computer lab ! =S
well , it's all over now !



==2nd half new sem ==

after 1 day of rest , monday I started my class dy ~
the proper holiday was just a day =S

Interpersonal Communication (IC) and Eng III would be the two internal papers
and Assurance would be the external paper for these 3 months !
the lecturers are quite FUN and NICE
i guess , there will no more sleepy-class from now onwards~


Mr.Ong (assurance) is the COOLEST lecturer i ever seen !
he can break for 1 hour twice , chat with us for more than half an hour for each section !
COOL huh ~
but he is definitely a good lecturer !






No comments:

Post a Comment