Tuesday, September 14

Driving

boring holidays ,
but i supposed to be studying ! rather than slacking here and there ~ LOL
sorry la , I'm still not in the mood of studying ~
gonna kill myself soon ~


the most boring thing i've done is ---- drove aroung Kajang town , without any destination and I wasted 1 hour driving !
actually I was searching for food , but >.
it's raya , so so so , shop closed !


well , a driving journey do make me feel better when i can actually see the roads , trees , shops , traffic lights , blue sky ~
enjoy the moment of freedom
enjoy every second that i'm having right now !
these is definitely better than me bieng trapped in my house , facing television , computer , laptop .....


so yea , his is wat my holidays look like ~
kinda bored ----but it's another relax mood huh ? =/

No comments:

Post a Comment