Sunday, September 5

I'm dead

had B&F E-Examination today
hmm ....*crossed finger* hope everything goes fine ! ^^
and what you guess ?


continuing with my law mock 2 paper on monday >.<'''/
why is it a mock 2 ? because i failed my mock 1 !
shittycow la ~ i dun wan to study anymore !


but ...i have no other choices ! GGRrrrrr !



slept for the whole afternoon today ~ (form 2 to .......6 )
woooww ~ it's longer that the sleeping time at night
( kind of abnormal huh ? )


but what i enjoy more is to get around with friends , but ...
sad case ~ is all because of ......EXAM !


recently was really kinda stressful and dun think of studying anymore
i need motivations !!!!!
emotional comes to me AGAIN ! wondering why ?
sighs ~ i just have to accept it , meanwhile ignoring what others doing .......




I dead ! DEAD !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment