Tuesday, September 14

Your words , it works !

It took me a great courage to text you ,
whenever I have something to ask you ,
but at last , I gave up
for few hundred thousands times , I ignored that question
and forced myself to concentrate on the others
but not this time .....


He reminded me that , I have to ask you
if not , I couldn't move on , in my life ....
although he is so sure that what your ans gonna be , but I'm not
I'm definitely NOT !


I don't know what were you thinking that period
and I wondered why you treat me so nice , so gentle ....
I'm lost somewhere in my mind ,
I've forgot what I was , to you ...
I'm just an ordinary friend ? close friend ? sister ? or anything else ...


all this questions I have been asking myself for this 1 year +
and I chose to ignore them for whole year
and now , it's time for me to clear off everything =)


asking you , waiting your msg , in the early morning .....
the feeling ain't good , but it made me feel calm and I thought of the past we had
it was really a sweet memories
you're the one who made up my habit
till now ...


yea , i got the answer ,
i feel much much better than last time
and it wouldn't fade off in my mind ,
every words every sentences you said ,
I remembered .



at least I knew ,
I wasn't alone ,
I wasn't the stupid and idiot one
because you do the same !
haha !
at least I understood what's going on , and what was my role ...
at least you'd clear off my doubt ,
I'm not being trapped anymore ...
* i will never forget the bus-station story and the one you wrote *



there's a say that sounds like this ,
" people in the game can't often picture themselves well "
maybe we're the ones , and we couldn't see the picture so clearly
it was a tough period for all of us , including .....


but right now , we've solve it , left her .
she said in her page , not everything can be forgotten so easily , it takes time
she needs time and courage .......
but chillax !
girl , we are friends now , no others =)



I appreciate what you have done , FRIENDS FOREVER !
should I say , thank you ?





No comments:

Post a Comment