Wednesday, September 1

Mock exams

sorry people , I've abandon my blog for more than a week !
=(

a busy + tiring + sad week i had

the previous week was the most terrible week i had !
2 mock exams had arranged in the same day !
and how on the earth i can finish 24 chapters in a few days
memorising all the points , understand and able to apply the law concept to all the questions !


and , yea

i

FAILED

my

law paper !


luckily it was a mock paper ....
but this paper is the 1st paper i failed in my life !!!!!!


wth ?
i couldn't accept this when i was looking to the computer screen !


result : 46 points out of 100



what ?



what ?



WHAT ?


WHAAAAAAAT ?




I FAILED !!!!!!!!!!




my mood changes in a second time and i couldn't event study for the next paper , BF !
and i was expecting a fail too ~
i tried very hard to stuff everything in my bloody tiny brain , hoping that it works for the last second !

*click*

OOOoooooopsssss !


I PASS !!!!!!!

thank god !!!!!!!!!!

i'm so so sho shooooo happy that at least i pass one paper , although the mark wasn't satisfied =[






Law and Business & Finance ,
I'll surely conquered you in finals !!!!!!!!
Grrrrrrrr ~



No comments:

Post a Comment