Saturday, October 2

The laziest week !

yea , read the title and you can figure what's going to post in this post !
hmm .....LAZY !

my 5-day-classes has been shorten to 3 days , which means , self-declared holidays for 2 days !
LOL!
I've skipped my English class on Thursday and Moral on Friday =/
feeling a bit guilty for that , sorrieee ~



== KPMG visit ==

Monday , actually we have a firm visiting to KPMG
it was a fun one and I know KPMG now ~
oh ya , out of accident , I've became Danny daddy's daughter !
LOL , dunno what happen and we were so excited and Danny has 5 daughter in a shot !
me , Carmen , Celia , Kah mun and Crys !



== Cinema ---Wall Street ==

It was totally awesome , if you find out actually we used 1 section of our class to watch movie !
uh-uh ~ but .....HAHAHAHAH ! actually i slept in the cinema ~
wonder what happened !
so , don't ask me about the movie , because I don't know the story plot well =/
what i can tell you about this movie is >>> stock market , money laundering and bla bla bla ~
my rating is "okay okay la"


so yea , I think this was what happened in a week
kind of boring week and motivation-less week =/
i'm getting lazier and lazier .....
oooooowwwwwh ~~~~!!!!!


p/s I'm actually watching Gossip Girl ! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment