Friday, September 10

Holidays

holiday started ! hmm ...1 week of raya holiday !
muahahahaha ~
i was slacking , rather studying , LOL !
holidays mean for relax and playing , right ?


so so so , ENJOY as much as i can !


looking forward to some outings ~ hopefully i will have some =)
some of my friends are going to PD , hmm ..but i'm not going =(
wish them have a nice trip ! ^^


oh ya , i have to prepare for interview >.
90% of my classmates get intern with EY !
i'm worrying right now , don't know they will still accept or not
sighs ~ wat can i do ?


after this few days of 100% relaxing , it's time for me to continue my studies ~
but but but , kinda stressful =(


oh ya , i didn't mention about my BF finals mark here
kind of disappointed to me , i din expect to get that marks !
i'd angry myself not doing well enough
but , yea , i cant do anything now , it's OVER !
quoted from Danny , at least i PASSED ....is enough =(


but shouldn't I aim for a better results ?
sighs , i'm really really sick of it ..................

No comments:

Post a Comment