Tuesday, September 7

Happie

i PASSED my law mock 2!
wee ^^V so happie ~
now , i can SMILE as much as i can !
=D
SMILE SMILE SMILE SMILE SMILE
finally i can enjoy this week with pretty relax mood !


but sad new was , my EY interview was postponed to next week AGAIN !
hmm ....
well , is a good news ? or bad one ? i don't know how to differentiate also =S


most of my classmates are going to EY tomorrow , GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !


law revision classes started today , and will continue on wednesday ~
i wasn't in the mood to study during revision classes because , i've been fed up of studying dy =(
hope i can still take it =)


attentided the meeting and listened to a talk today ~
hmm ...a nice and fun talk actually =)
Kit is awesome ! haha ! =D

but end up reaching home at 8.30pm ?
woo ~ well , be optimistic , i escaped from the jam ^^



although i am exhausted , but still , i'm staying in front of comp , to blog !
yea , this is me !
now you know who am I !


No comments:

Post a Comment