Monday, March 1

Sunday 28/2/2010

started my sunday in the midnight 3 am
why?
because i need to go to the temple did some praying there


recalled what happen that night was
i slept at 1.30 and woke at 2.50
poor bro did not sleep !!!!
he backed at 2.30 am and did not have a chance to rest also
then we went to the temple at 3 am ...


** skip the details there **


reached home at 6 15 am and we started to "bai shen" for CNY day 15
"chap goh mei" . my bro and I did it ....early in the morning ><
after all the work done , it is already 7 smtg
so bro went to sleep and i stay awake to watch over the candle ....
(safety precaution )
while waiting that ..i started my english assignments ....
hmm .....untill 8 am ..
i couldn't stand and went to my lovely bed to take a nap ~


woke up at 11 am ....by someone's call
but actually i thought that was an alarm...
but ...
at the moment i canceled the call ....
i realized i did something wrong .....
haha ~ sorry "someone" =(


after washed up , I went pesta angpau in yu hua !
not bad lar ~
quite fun there and ..i saw them growing !my dear juniors !
i like the pesta ~
hmm .....and of course the form 4s juniors !
all of you did well !!!!!
great job!!!


left there about 3 pm
and rushed home to prepare to go to my grandparents house at Shah alam ...
erm ....had dinner there and backed home at 9 smtg ~


hmm ....
my sunday ended and i still have many works undone !!!!!!
owh no ~ gosh ~ how ???????


stress coming near ~
exam is around the corner ~
many deadlines to meet !!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment