Sunday, March 21

Happy birthday

happy birthday my pal ~
you are the one who i know since i was born !
haha ~



hmm ....
You know me well and you wont force me to say out something i don't want to say
and you will always so supportive to me



that's you , your personality !



we have the almost same characteristic and we can see many things in the same perspective !
and you know the reason why i react to something .



there is a special friendship between us
which we will never forget about that ...
and we are not that kind of person who keep mentioning how close we are ...



yeah ~ my dear ~ u are 18 now !
enjoy tour sweet 18 !
it is fabulous !!!!!

hhahaha ~


and all the best in A-level !
^^V

2 comments:

  1. So so so darn touching o!
    ^^
    Thank you, Ping!
    And you too, gambateh in CFAB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe ~ i always the touching one ! blekz !

    ReplyDelete