Friday, March 5

special friend

started another busy week with tons of assignments and presentations !!!!!
hmm ....
i've not much to elaborate on that particular "busy thingy" =.=


some special words write here to a special friend ---

dear friend , i don't know did my actions make you upset
but i'm now worrying about our friendship
i don't want it to break because of the little issue which we are facing
i know u should have some feelings in your heart ..
sorry for what i had done ,
and i know ,
you wont let our friendship bond break .
the "more than 10 years" friendship ..... ^^
please show me that you are okay ,
i'm darn worrying here !!!!!
i need your smiling face , your words ,
which can comfort me =)


**********************************************************************

stressful life is pissing me off !!!!!
i'm not in a very good mood now ...
because of ? maybe is that thing i mentioned it ..up there ...
haiz ..... i'm really not good in emotion control =.=
i could get sad or EMO when a simple or small incident happen to me
the feeling just attack me without informing me =.= how sad ><


but what i'm sure is , i still can laugh and smile naturally to all my friends !!!!!
haha ~! that's me , the special one ^^
wish to bring happy to everyone , but not to myself =(

No comments:

Post a Comment