Saturday, March 6

Random

progress test 2 is driving me crazy man !!!!!!!!
i have not even started revising !
ooouchh ~ what am i doing here ? blogging !!!
how relaxing huh ....


today ms class was really really few people attending ...
i backed early with lb today
and by that time it was raining ~
gentleman him , he walk in the rain to pick his car and came to foyer to fetch me
so i wouldn't get wet while walking with him ^^
so nice and sweet ~ haha ~

i wish this will be the "action" i meant it ..but i doubt
because he didn't notice what i posted ..
so just forget about it~


I'm really a weird weird person
which me myself also couldn't really what am i thinking ...
oouch ~ so so so confused ....


like what Yuin said to me ...
"no point giving out too much if that person doesn't appreciate it ..."
i was wondering the real meaning of this sentence ,
but i couldn't get the answer i wish to
am I fooling myself ?
haha ~ "so funny"


It is 12.52 am now ...
and i think i will not sleep until 3 ? or maybe 4?
haha ~
today really not in mood ..which I don't want it to happen ....
but unluckily ~ haha ~

No comments:

Post a Comment