Thursday, March 11

The responsibility

i don't know what am i thinking now
it should be worrying about my results
but ..it seems to be the opposite...


or


i really stress deep inside my heart
and i am just pretending it in front of everyone


but


why do I need to pretend myself ?


many thoughts blooms in my brain now
so confusing ....
many issue to be settled ..
but i really have no idea how to manage it well
it is too complicated for me


=(


emo emo emo emo emo ...
why cant you just stay far away from me ?
why you always there hunting for me ?



sometimes i was thinking too much
and i could even think of something that no one thought it before ...
thus , i started to worry that particular problem alone ...without telling anyone
hahas ~ this is the real me ?


owh ..i was wondering why?


suddenly all of the things mixed up
in a short while , i couldn't manage it well !
what the hell am I doing here ?


i should get them back in the proper way
which i have to do that , and there is no other ways from escaping it ~


i cant simply shout out the sentence --- " i choose to ignore that"
because I don't have the right to ignore
but I have the responsibility to settle it .



This is what I should do , and what I have to do .

No comments:

Post a Comment