Sunday, March 14

The SPM-result-day

yea , finally i click on the "new post" key and started to blog ....
on the spm results .


hmm ...everyone's is so concerned about the spm results
and of course ,
for those who score , they are happy like flying and jumping around
but ,
for those who disappointed with their result , they are crying and walking alone silently ...
me as well ~


yeah ~ i didn't get what i want !
and i was so sad about that !


the moment i was in line to get the slip ...
i was so nervous and couldn't stand still !
heart was beating in a uncountable rate !
and.... i dare not to expect what i will get ...


koon jiat was standing in front of me ...
and he was so excited that he got 11 As !!!!!!
he turned back and hug me immediately !
he was toooooooooooooooooooo excited !
i can feel his happiness !


and the next to receive the slip is me ...
i pointed to my name , and teacher said " taniah"
but ..i saw a B+ at the bottom of the list of subjects !
and i was so disappointed and just walked away from there ...
i din even count how many As i got and i called my mum ...
i wasn't in a good mood and i told her my results .


i called my brother next .
he was happy with that ..but i wasn't .
he consoled me ..and i nearly cried ...
and then .......
yeah ~ i started emo for the whole day~


many unhappy things happen to me that day !
and i was so worried about my daddy !
I broke into tears when I meet my mum in primary school and ....
haiz ~
yeah~ i cried ....... terribly ~
T.T
because of my result and my daddy~



haiz ~



i backed home and checked out what happen ...
and went for praying ~


i tried hard to enjoy myself with my friends
and at last i left them at 4 smtg ...



this ended my spm-result-day ....
11 March 2010
a memorable day for me ..
but it takes me 2 days to recover from the emo condition ....





even now ...i still cant smile as naturally as i can if someone ask me about my results.












p/s
sorry friends , i din accompany you that day .... a thousands sorry for you here ~

No comments:

Post a Comment