Monday, March 22

=(

yesterday stay up late ----
to be accurate is actually morning 6 am ...
why ?
to do my homeworks ...
yet , i haven't finish it ..



hmm..coz offline too late and then i was still in the emo state
so I planned not to sleep ...and tried to make myself as tire as possible ..
so that i can fall asleep as i lay down on my bed without further thinking much ....



wake up ...online ..
and saw something annoying ....



** don't want to elaborate that much here **
to avoid more irritation words pop out again ....



today was really terrible terrible horrible day ........
sad

sad

emo

emo

emo ....




i already emo for 3 days ....
and i have already ignored many messages
sorry friend...


why ?

why ?

why ?




I don't know why

maybe I care too much on others ?
maybe I am too sensitive to something ?



I'm tough .....is that a fact of me ?
or
I look tough , but in fact , I'm not ?



i wish i can get out of this emo as soon as possible ~
coz i don't want to be a panda-winnie the pooh =(


@.@


hope i can get over the sadness with a true smile =)



No comments:

Post a Comment