Tuesday, July 19

Obstacles


I've already blog part of the family drama I mentioned last time
note : it's only part of that .



I am tired to type everything out , and it hurts to recall everything back .



I still cant hold my tears whenever I thought about my grandma .




The sem break wasn't a break to me
It was the hardest time for me in year 2011.


simply 3 weeks , happened so many things .
I haven't get enough time to absorb everything .


my friends will be quite curious why I reacted so excited
when I heard about the other death news


but yea , I really cant accept it .
the feelings like ,
why some people can ended their life so easily where some are fighting against all odds just to survive even a minute more .



after all this , I was back to my college life
being able to smile , try to chill with my friends


but another conflict happened btw us .
I have to admit this is also another hit for me ...
why everything happened without a break .
I try to save everything , to sort everything out with my own courage .



yea , I did it ,
not to say very successfully ,
but at least ,
it did not become worse .


and now , stressful-ness of studying is bothering me ...
ICAEW ,
I'm starting to doubt myself whether I can finish this stage smoothly
I doubt my ability .
I do not have the motivation to study at all ,
and PT1 is on this saturday.



I know people learn to be tough whenever they meet obstacles
but I chose to stop right in front of the obstacles .
I'm seriously too tired to continue this life journey .




although smileys in texts ,
smileys in chat windows
can help to avoid answering some questions that I dun wan to answer




but who knows what am I thinking exactly ?




...










No comments:

Post a Comment