Monday, July 11

I cannot fix it by my own


things really came without any notifications before hand
an invitation to a preview and it lead to an unexpected result between us .


I doubt I can fix this on my own, I swear .


You are so important to me in my life when I 1st met you , until now
but now I can feel that you've changed ,
and do you think that I'm the one who ruined the whole thing ?


that night , you're still the good , the caring ...
but the next day , you weren't
and ....
question marks started to fill up my whole bloody brain wherever I'm free


are you pissed with me ?
are you pissed with me because I told my bro about that ?
are you pissed with my bro ?


thousands and million of questions popped in my mind every minute , every second



I miss you ,
but I felt awkward when I meet you
I can see the awkward when our eyes see each other ....

I wish I've never been to that event ,
or I can have a stronger mentality .


You knew the condition , yet you're not gonna fix it .




No comments:

Post a Comment