Sunday, July 3

July July



July sneaked in and same goes to my ICAEW July time table is already out...
meaning ? meaning college life gonna start soon
as in few days more ='(


not to say that I'm so lazy to start schooling ...
yet ,telling that I'm not lazy is a lie ,
but saying I am eagerly wanna start this new sem is still another lie



heheeee



but this holiday was the sad-est holiday I ever had .
wish someone could be here to cheer me up , as much as possible .

may you ?



July July , so fast you came by
and believe me you will invite august in soon ....


I miss my college friends
I miss all my lovely high school friends


some of them are leaving to overseas soon ,
meaning I'm not gonna meet them at least in 2 years time ?


=(

sad sad sad sad ....



today saw a status from wei chien soh ,
saying he is now on flight to US

hate him ! stole my chance to saying a goodbye to him

='(



hmm ....mmm.....mmmm.......


he is back on twitland
:)





No comments:

Post a Comment