Monday, July 18

Long long night



hmm ...
talked to ms carmenlow just now
I think this is the 1st time I tell her about that .
also the 1st time I ever tell this to my classmate .


haiz ...kind of emo things
but she'd point out some areas where I'd never seen that before .



"nothing comes easy in life . if you think its worth it , you'll stay till the very end , hoping that everything's going to end well . even if it doesn't , at least you'll know you did your best and there wont be any regrets in your life "



"it's too late to stop now , both of you went this far , its not easy to find the right person . now you think you found it , dont give up so easily , even though the road is not going to be smooth . it all depends on how you see though . "




thanks babe.




to me ,
I doubt that we have the so-called future.
but you'd asked me back , why are there a limit ?
but somehow , I just dunno why .
maybe we're not ready ?
we dont trust each other that much ?


ahhh ...questions mark filled in my brain ,
the same questions ,
the same thoughts ,
but there's no answer .




like what I said ,


how I wish I can end everything by now


VS


how I wish he speaks out the words





HAHAHAH





so contradictory right ?






I'm so gonna become crazy now , right now !






save me from this hell shit of problems .




:(





No comments:

Post a Comment