Tuesday, July 19

THE BITCH !



OKAY !!!!
I need to blog about the real BITCH nowwww !
I'm super pisseddddd !



let's make it clear , the bitch here is my so-called AUNT , from vietnam !


I really dunno how this bitch can survive in this world ?!!!
and I dunno why my uncle is so in loved with her !??!!!!!
what on earth ???!!!!!


my whole family got broke up , argue , fighting , just because of this super bitch !
I really dunno what can I say .
I cant do much , I'm just too young to voice out everything !


please allow me to say this ,
my grandma passed away , 90% because of her !
why she stayed with my grandma , she din even do housework ?!
she din even cook for dinner ? lunch ? at least breakfast ?


and guess wat ?
my uncle's morning breakfast which is a cup of MILO , also made by my grandma ?!
imagine what is this BITCH doing ?!!!!!



okay , fine .


my grandma was hospitalized , lying down on the bed in ICU ,
did she come to take care her ?
or visit her everyday ?!
NO , the answer is NO .
excuses --- to take care of my cousin , her baby .
(fyi , she is only 28 this year , and my uncle is 54 this year . )



okay fine !


and my dad , who is my grandma's son-in-law ,
visit her everyday ,
take care of her everyday in hospital ,
even take care overnight in hospital .
can you see the difference ???????



BITCH

BITCH

BITCH!


how I wish I can slap her !


okay fine .


guess wat , I'm the one who keep asking my uncle to change hospital ,
at least some private hospital like sunway medical ?

guess wat my uncle said ?
he wants to stay in KAJANG !
why ?
because his wife needs herrrr so much !


evidence -
his wife , the bitch called him ,
every half an hour when my uncle was in hospital visit/take care my grandma .

why she called -
because the son cry / because she dunno how to operate the washing machine .....



lots of excuses !




FCUKING ! BITCH BITCH BITCH !!!!


okay fine .


when my grandma was in emergency for the 1st time ,
where she was survived after 7 times of electricity shocks .

I am the one who fetch her(the bitch) to hospital ,
and she almost fell down when she was walking to ICU ?!!!


why so kua zhuang ?????
hey ,
what have you done make feel so scare to face a nearly-passed-away women ,
the weak lady in ICU ?!



I REALLY DUN UNDERSTAND ??!!!!!!!!




hello , that day was sucks ,
I rushed back from college , driving like a crazy mad lady ,
go pick you up also driving like crazy lady ,
nearly accident ,
and I din even show my scary face in front of so many relatives ?!!!!



WHAT WAS SHE THINKING ?!



okay fine .



when everything was in a trouble ,
she requested to let her mum to come over to accompany her , from vietnam ?!


hello ?

why she needs accompaniment ?
because she is scare ?
who buy the flight ticket ? my uncle



okay fine ,



my uncle insist he wanna let her to come over ,
so my dad being kind enough to offer to pick her up from KLIA airport ,
while my uncle can take care and stay with my grandma .
guess wat ?
my uncle insist he want to pick her up .


WHATTT ??!!!!!!



my HK aunt really cannot tahan ,
called up the wife and ask her ,
whether can she ask my uncle dun go and pick her mum up .
guess what ?
she called my uncle and said my aunt scolded her !??!!!!
fucking shit !







I REALLY HAVE NO OTHER WORDS TO DESCRIBE HER EXCEPT THE WORD




B.I.T.C.H.F.U.L - B.I.T.C.H





because of this lady ,
my another aunt , from puchong already argued with my uncle for thousands times .
and she has never come to kajang after my uncle married this lady .

when all this happened (grandma was hospitalized ) ,
my auntcame down to Kajang eeveryday after her work .
and she stayed until 11- 12am only she left .


so guess wat ?
my uncle always avoid to meet her ,
because he know she's gonna screwed him in his face no matter wat .



During my grandma funeral , everything is done by my aunt , my uncle was so indecisive .
my aunt really cannot tahan the vieetnam lady ACT like she's so scaredddd !!!!!!!!

and my uncle was so protective over her , dun let her do any works .
and she always use the baby as an excuse dun wanna participate in any funeral activities !


the most over thing she ever did ,
she use her handphone to call my uncle to go upstairs ,
because the baby cried !



hey ?!!!!


cant you just walked down , bitch ?!!!!!??




okay fine .




every morning (during the funeral) , my uncle was the one who made milo ,
2 cups (one for the bitch , another for the bitch's mama) .
and guess wat ,
somemore need my uncle to take to upstairs for them ?!



eh , what on earth nowwww ?!!!!




BITCH , can you go die now ?!


pleaseeeee ?

if you die , I wont fall a single tear for you , dun worry .





FUCKING BITCHFUL-BITCH .











No comments:

Post a Comment