Tuesday, June 1

Stress ?

hmm ....i've let this blog grow grasses for a long long time ...
sorry bloggie =(

am I so busy till i don't have time to blog ?
O.O , i don't think so , just that i don't feel like blogging ....
sometimes emo ,
sometimes moody ,
mood swings every second....every moment ...


is time to prepare for my exams , Exams , exams , exams ~~~~~~
but i haven't switch on my exam mood , or study mood ...
just lazying every moment >.<''''
Procastinating every work that should be done =(
tomorrow going to be my English 2 presentation .
am I prepared? haha ! maybe yes , maybe not ...
just do it spontaneously ? dunno ~~~~~


BM final is on thursday ...
and today i got my BM mock exam marks ...
don't satisfied with my marks !
everyone can score ! but i did lots of mistake !!!!!!
don't know what happen to me !!!! haiz .....
don't have mood to study anymore .......


Accounting is killing everyone in the class ...
and i shall start it tonight ..but most probably i will just find an excuse and ......Zzzzz


why do I feel stress recently ?
actually i don't feel like studying , but why i can feel the stress is surrounding me !!!!!
urrrgh !!!!!!! i'm going to be crazy !!!!!
duh ~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment