Thursday, June 10

Random

Hi everyone !
hmm ...
1st of all , apologize that i've changed my blog address without informing all of you , sorry .


check the time ~ owh , is only 2.30 am , so early huh ...
well , guess what am I doing now ? BLOGGING !!!!!
haha !
shouldn't it be studying ?
sorry la ...I'm not that type of hardworking students \>.<'''/


so ..what should i post here tonight ????
erm ........
okay , let's talk about my unhealthy lifestyle :-

# sleep late at night
# wake up late in the morning
# don't eat breakfast
# seldom exercise
# eat a lot of junk food
# don't eat proper meal
# bath late
# etc etc .....
(extracted form zhi qian ) LOL


i'll try to exercise at least twice a week ,
eat in proper time ,
and wake up early in the morning



but


i'll still stay up late at night , hehe ^^






hmm ....next , talk about my CFABs:-
My final for accounting paper is on this saturday ....
is computer based - MCQ question
and because of the Mock and PT2 sucks results , everyone is burring their brain into the accounting text .
me as well ....ahhh lahh~~~~~~

feel so lazy to study ...no mood dy la ...aiyor ...


and one of our classmate , Muzakkir is going to leave us T.T
our class will lose 1 joker ~~~~ LOL !
CJ , is so confusing now , because of some reasons ...
hope he can go through it ... =)


oh ya .....
BM result is out , Mr Tan said there are 3 people in our batch failed ...
oooooowh ~~~~~~ i don't want my name's on the list ...
god bless ~~~~

I think that's all for the updates on CFABs ^^
***these days are really stressful during the class =(***






moving on ....to my holiday plan :-

after my final , i'll be having a 3 weeks holiday !!!!
wee ~~~~~
so so so ......ask me out !!!!



-1st , i'll attending a majlis anugerah thingy
-then , my 5C gathering ..... (reply me !!!!)
-and the most exciting trip --- class trip to Genting !!! LOL !
-
-
-
-
i wish to have more ...so , please ...don't dump me at home ....I'll be bored to death ~





random post shouldn't be so long ...haha ! bye everyone !



No comments:

Post a Comment