Tuesday, June 15

happiness , sadness and loneliness ...

Do you think I'm a quiet person ?
or
maybe can say as , I don't like to talk ?

I don't know why I just like to be alone sometimes ....
especially when I'm emo-ing
because I can be my true self ...is not faking my characters


sometimes , the silent make me feels better , but sometimes it doesn't
It makes me feel worse ...so what can i do ?


it happens too , that I talked a lot ...
that's when I'm hyper ....yeah , youknowme
I miss the last time I was crazy , laughing my head off with my friends ...
I wonder when is it ...it seems to be N years ago ?


I miss my friends , I miss them a lot a lot ...
College friends do make me laugh , especially the jokers in my class
they're just fantastic ...AWESOME !


I don't know why my happiness went missing ...
just because I'm not taking good care of it ?

where are u ? can I hug u ? can u come back to me ?


I think numbers had chase them away from my life ...
and I know ...I couldn't find them back ?
so ...I have to create the new one ?
but I don't know how's the way to create happiness ~


happiness doesn't friend with sadness or loneliness ...
so now i'm having sadness or loneliness , so happiness won't come back to me ...
uh ~but I love both of them so much ....
how how how ?
when the sadness and loneliness gone , happiness will come back
is just the timing problems .
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment