Tuesday, June 22

Holidays

hmm ...a week of my holidays had passed ....
what have I done ?


= attended St John AGM
= attended 5C gathering

nothing else ~


hmm ...thought of a lots of things recently ...
something good , but something bad too , uh ~


st john's agm'd recalled memories of mine
my life in st john , my best friends ....
awww ..i miss them so much !


5C gathering wasn't a grand one , just a mini party
everyone enjoy chatting with each other
updating everyone .
special thanks to ZQ and TH to attend
saw their tired face , sorry guys =(


the coming holidays , i'll be going genting , but it's on weekend .
so ya , waiting for the trip !


bored bored holidays ....
but i think it's the right time for me to relax my mind
and decide whether i'm taking the correct route
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment