Wednesday, June 2

random-emo-post

thought of 1 question yesterday :-

" if I am in a trouble , and I need to call for help , who should I call , assumed that I cant contact my family members ..... "


i couldn't find an answer ...
who shall i call ? er .....you ? he ? she ? or ?


someone will surely help , but they couldn't help , why ?
too far away from me , no transport , not around ....
but will some others that are near to me , got transport , always available ...
but .......mostly they will have some others reasons that excuse them ..


so so so so ?
who can i look for ????


suddenly i feel that i'm such a fool that i don't have any promising friend ...
maybe i have , but they are always not around me ....


recalled and analyzed everyone around me ...
i'll still prefer them , yea , youknowwho
because they are the one that always get together with me
and we had go through hard times together last time ...
i miss them so much ...


whenever i have problems , they will surely be the 1st to support and help me
but now , everyone is going to study everywhere ...
we seldom meet each other ....
i miss them , a lot ......the St Johns ....




people ~ can you hear me ? i miss you all .




whenever something happen or an event , i will probably be the one people less worried ...
why ?
because i can settle myself , transportation problem , or whatever ....


but somehow .......i don't like this assumption....
too independent ? haha ! you are wrong !
tough enough to face everything myself ? haha ! you're wrong again !


I'm not ...I'm sure that I not that type of person
but if you assumed that ...continue with your assumption ....
I will just try my best to act tough ? maybe this is what everyone should do ....



being born in Jan wasn't a good thing .....because you will just to be assumed as you know everything .....




i'm glad that i have my lovely brother ....
my family background makes me to be a tough one , and also the independent one
this is what my brother taught me when I was only standard 3 ...



somehow you will ask me , why I'm so obey to my brother ...
the reason behind is , he is the one I trust the most and I can rely on the most ...




the feeling being left behind ain't good ....

if you are facing a problem , but your friend just walked away and assumed that you can solve yourself .....

if you're having a hard time , but your friend just throwing some words to you and assumed that you can get better later ....

if you're having some negative thoughts ,but your friend just saying that "it is okay" or "not a big deal" , do you think it helps ?

if you're in such a condition , you rather you're alone or with a gang of friend , bull-shit-ing every moment ...which will you choose ?


i don't know how to choose and which to choose ......
life is full of choosing ?
haha ! so i should choose to end this post now ......

No comments:

Post a Comment