Monday, June 7

Disappointment

hmm ...last week .....terrible week la ...
why ? exams !!!!!


haiz ~
1stly , BM (business maths) final exam ....
but guess what ?
haha ! I screwed it !
the examination hall is feakin cold ,
the test paper format is slightly different from what we did last time ,
the questions is damn hard and time-consuming !!!


and the worst part is ...
we're given the marking scheme straight after the paper were collected =(
haiz ....fine ....my answer and the marking scheme are not tally at all ...so so so ? sad .....
emo for the whole day ..
and I think I'm going to fail this paper !!!!!
for my very 1st time ...the 1st paper i failed (maybe) is BM ..oh my ~



god bless me ...I'm not going to retake this paper anymore !!!!!!
Mr tan , please pass me ......



then then then ....because of the sad case happen on that day ...
so I should study for my accounting mock exam and english final for the next day !!!!
okay ....I'm going to skip english 1st ..cause accounting is more important ...



study study study ...
but .....
i only score 70+ in mock ! but everyone could score so high !!!! even 97.5 !
oh my gosh !!!!!!!
I think there's something wrong with me ....
I'm so upset about that !!!!!



then proceed to the next paper ...english 2 final ...
stupid me ! I did lots of careless mistake !!!!!
I couldn't forgive myself ....
and i screwed up the essay !!!!!!!




MY ENGLISH SUCKS !!!!!!!!



i don't know what other words can be used to describe that ....




IDIOT me !!!!!!!!






Don't feel like studying again....cause I've lost all my confidence ....






disappointed =(





### fingers crossed , i can pass my exams .....###

No comments:

Post a Comment