Tuesday, June 15

High expectations

high expectations mean to disappoint us ?
hmm .....
but it can also motivate us to move on ....
so ?

there're always to have 2-ways perspectives in a every issue
just to see that how we can balance and make it through .

but to me , somehow in this case ,
high expectations make me feel worse over my results ....
it makes me sad , and stress when I couldn't reach that level which I aim for it ...
so does it mean that I should lower down my expectations or so-called aim ?


I don't see that in this way ...but it's another way round
so ? means?
It means , I can lower down the expectations , but this is not that I'm scared of failure
It's just another way to motivate me , and make my expectations more realistic...
once I have achieved , then I can start to aim high and score high !



somehow , I hope it works to me .... =)


No comments:

Post a Comment