Thursday, January 12

Hi 2012


girls are unpredictable , do you agree ?

yesterday I was happy ,
the day before yesterday I'm hyper ,
but doesn't mean that today I will be okay .


I'm not

Emo attack

I'm glad that I smiled , I laughed when I first met my classmate when class started

first day of college for the year 2012 is like the day where everything change
yet we remain as classmate , the close one

I have no words to describe the bond between us
but we will always be there when someone need us


and this is the starting 3rd year of college life in Sunway
and carmen low the sista sit beside me for 2 yearsss !
woohooo ~~~

=D


carmen , I love you so much .
You're always there to listen to me when I need you :)



p/s This gonna be the 1st random post of 2012 haha !


No comments:

Post a Comment