Wednesday, January 25

060112 (1)


Weeeeee^^V

awesome classmates planned a birthday celebration for me at Redbox Sunway Pyramid !
pichassss !!


Birthday Celebration @ Redbox Sunway Pyramid



let's see my cake for the year 2012

Pikachu saying : Happy Birthday Winnie the Pooh

yeah , that's me ! ^^V




2 candles ended my teenage life

=)

I'm now officially 20 years old !





The girlssss > Crys , Celia , and Carmen ,

and not-in-the-pic KahMun =D

Thank you for planning and buying the cakeee !




tada ~ Danny !

One of the planner according to Carmen .

Thanks danny !

I'd appreciate it

=))





Airil !

who is the joker for the day !

singing korean songs huh !

made me laugh my lungs out !

he is definitely a good singer , perhaps.





Love my classmatess



No comments:

Post a Comment