Wednesday, January 25

060112 (2)


The night plan --- Huey Yuin and the gang !

doorbell rangs , with little cute lady ms Tay standing in front of my house ,
saying wanna pass me my clothes .

okayyy ......

then I saw LEGSSSSS !
(because their faces are blocked by treeesss )


and a lighted bday cake holding by herng
=)


and the others were standing around , singing bday songs !

what a surpriseeee !

thanks guys , really surprising .

so they bumped into my house and terrorised my house .
haha !

yayy , edited group photosss !


Thanks for coming guys , you guys made my day :

kangzi , khanglun , kangthai , huey yuin , jack , herng , and liangbin


so we skyped the lonely guy at London !
Winkeeeeeee !
aww , miss him so much !


see the culprit smiling at the laptop
and we took the so called group photo !



tada ! isn't this CREATIVEEEE ?
HAHHAHAHAHA !


had a long hours chat with him .
tempting him with all the malaysian food !


yuuuummyyliiiiicioousss right ?

haha !!!

see his miserable faceeeeee


oh , we had fun capturing his faceeee !



and they left my house at about 2 am =)



Thank you everyone !
my 20th birthday will be a normal day without all of you !

biggest huggsssss from me !




No comments:

Post a Comment